**Must have or be able to obtain valid BC Locksmith/Journeyman License
We are looking to add a BC Licensed Locksmith to our winning team. We are seeking a reliable, hardworking self-starter who can work independently while also being a dependable part of our team. We are a well-established business and have been serving customers for decades in Greater Victoria, along Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.
The successful candidate will perform skilled locksmithing work at the journeyman level. You must have open availability including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must have or be able to obtain a valid BC Securities License.
Required education and experience:
* Grade 10 plus 5 years recent related experience or equivalent combination of education training and experience;
* Trades Qualification Certificate as a Journeyman Locksmith recognized by the Province of British Columbia is preferred but not required;
* Basic computer skills is required however advanced skills would be an asset; and
* must have a valid BC Driver's License. (Please submit a driving abstract with your application.)
* Strong customer service skills;
* Courteous and polite;
* The ability to work in a professional manner with co-workers, and customers;
* Strong communication skills - must be fluent in English;
* Observe and maintain safety always;
* Problem solving skills;
* Concentration and focus;
* Ability to organize work;
* Basic computer skills though advanced skills would be an asset;
* Physically fit in good physical health with the ability to move quickly and lift heavy objects (in accordance to WorkSafeBC standards);
* You have an open availability including nights, weekends and holidays; and
* Ability to operate related equipment.
This opportunity if for those who are career minded.
Our company offers a benefit package, company vehicle and cell phone.
Relocation expenses will be considered for the ideal candidate.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|